Sunday, July 15, 2012

Post-Movie Night

Walked out for lunch yesterday and picked up a submarine sandwich and a some fries under $10. Some bushes ruffled as I walked by them, a hedge-like thing at one point. I fancied the thought that something was going to jump out and take my lunch.

Later, my father picked me up to go out to the theaters to see that new Spider-Man movie. I found the cast more tasteful than the Tobey Maguire movies. Lizard was pretty cool, too. It was a evening time, so by the time I got home, it was night out. I find night strange in how it can easily play with your mind, even since the humans lived in caves. When I was talking with my dad on the way back, I looked around quick in a woody area and thought I saw the outline of something near the road. I know better, since seeing things is a common occurrence when your mind creates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment