Monday, July 9, 2012

My First Post

Hello world, welcome to my opus.

Nope, there's no music, just the words of Peter Thorao and his project blog (that's me, by the way). I was diagnosed with depression when I was in the 7th grade after I attacked a fellow student. I don't remember why I did it. I was sent to a hospital and given a medical check-up to make sure I was okay to participate in school; I was. Since then, I've been seeing a counselor on and off for my depression and general seclusion.

I hate taking my pills for my condition, and my counselor, Joann, knows that. She told me that I either had to take them or opt for an alternative. So, I made a blog. I'm not really sure what to do for it, but I'm already liking it.

Let's see, a little about myself... I like playing video games. First Player Shooters are my favorite type of games on my console and Real Time Strategy on my laptop. I also hate water since my near death experience when I was 2, and prefer to stay out of it. I'm currently unemployed for now, but I'm hoping that will change in a couple of weeks when I get my license.

Let's see what happens. Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, an opus doesn't necessarily have anything to do with music. An opus is just a work, which can be anything as long as it's art. A film, a painting, a photograph, a story. ..a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so as well, but internet dictionaries told me otherwise.

      Delete