Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Been Busy

I'm back. A lot of strange things have been happening lately and I haven't gotten around to this. Well, lets go back over a week.

Last Thursday, I got my driver's license. I was pretty nervous when I did it that I did a lot of things wrong, like forgetting to look in my blind spots and I didn't even turn on my defroster when the guy rolled the windows down (it was cold and rainy that day). Now that I have my license, my mother says that I can't call her at work anymore to say that I missed the bus come school time.

Friday, nothing.

Saturday, I recall the only interesting thing was that a street lamp down the road was dimmer than usual. It was brighter later.

Monday was probably the strangest. I got to drive for the first time on my own. Before coming back home, I stopped at my Grandmother's house. We were sitting at a dining table and there's a mirror behind my Grandmother when I spoke to her. In the mirror, I thought - no, I did - saw something poke into view. The scariest thing was that I thought it was a face for the damnedest reasons. I looked out the window to see what was out there I just saw a flag my Grandmother had hanging on her porch, and it looked nothing like what I saw.


No comments:

Post a Comment